This Motivators Index will help you understand your motivators and drivers and how to maximize your performance by achieving better alignment and passion for what you do.
The Online Motivators Assessment is a combination of the research of Dr. Eduard Spranger and Gordon Allport into what drives and motivates an individual. The seven dimensions of values discovered between these two researchers help understand the reasons that drive an individual to utilize their talents in the unique way they do.
The Online Motivators Assessment measures seven dimensions of motivation:
- Aesthetic – a drive for balance, harmony and form.
- Economic – a drive for economic or practical returns.
- Individualistic – a drive to stand out as independent and unique.
- Political – a drive to be in control or have influence.
- Altruistic – a drive for humanitarian efforts; help others altruistically.
- Regulatory – a drive to establish order, routine and structure.
- Theoretical – a drive for knowledge, learning and understanding.
The Online Motivators Assessment uses a click & drag approach to ranking the various statements in the instrument, which makes taking the instrument more intuitive, natural and in the end you can actually create the order you see in your mind on the screen.
The Online Motivators Assessment instrument contains the most contemporary list of statements to make your choices more relevant to your life today, which helps ensure the most accurate results possible.